Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Georgia

It has been a while since I posted. Things have been crazy. Finally left the house and anything that did not fit. Yes there were things that did not fit. I am ok with all of it. We made it to my sisters with no problems. Well, if you exclude the 5 am wake up at the rest area and Ken's getting dog bit. Nonetheless, Theodore did not vomit once. YEAH!!! My sister has 3 children of her own and With my 2 it gets a bit noisy and hectic. I have been busy trying to help her clear out her house so she has room for the stuff I brought her. We may not get to DC till April. It all depends on when my uncle has his guest room available. I am enjoying the time with my sis and feel I am truely making an impact on her and her kids. HAving Ken around all the time has been wonderful. He is helping with the school work and kids and I have stopped yelling at them. We took a run up through the state park on the bike. It was a lot of fun. We hope to get to some nearby wineries soon. My nieces birthday is Sunday and I am very excited about being here for it. It looks like we may also be here for my mom"s bday. Nothing too excitingh to report yet. Keep reading. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are going well. :D It sounds like things are pretty peaceful at the moment? How does it feel being out of Abernathy?

    ReplyDelete