Wednesday, June 3, 2009

God will Lead

For those of you who see me as a wonder woman, I am not as strong as I seem. I have had some real low points. Yesterday I got bad, but after the encouragement of a friend, I am better. My friend reminded me that I am not alone and I do not need to be strong enough to do this. She reminded me God started us on this path and he is still here if I will follow. He will be with me and provide the strength. I had strayed from what we set out to do. The kids and I spent a great deals of time in prayer yesterday and I last night. I was pushing my agenda and feeling proud of MY accomplishments. I was also feeling despair and doubt. I was not listening to God. I think this is why the house by the lack fell through. God was trying to get me to hear him. Well today we found the perfect house. It is more expensive, but with in our budget. It is a clean newer 2 bedroom on 2 fenced acres outside of town but withing walking distance. It has swings and a seesaw for the kids. There is even a washing machine. There is a beautiful deck and porch. It also backs up to soem woods for the kids to explore. When I got my heart back in the right direction God provided. Let there be NO doubt this is not my strength or adventure. This is God. All the glory is His. I can not wait to post pictures of the place. I have still heard nothing from the guys. They should be traveling this way by now, but nothing. This too is in God´s hands. One of the dogs was ill. Please pray for the guys and dogs.

Oh, I tried steamed beets for the first time tonight and yummy. Even the kids liked them.. With all the available pumpkin I started looking for other things to do with it. I found a recipe for Pumpkin Curry online. Yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment