Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Tattoo




This ias backtracking a bit. I am taking advantage of the WIFI at the hotel. Will in Florida in April Ken and I did something we had been thinking about for a while. Yes we got tattoos. No it does not hurt much at all. I love mine. The 3 flowers represent the blessing I have in my 3 great kids and the rings represent my unbreakable marriage. God has blessed me so very much. I will post pics of Kens ink later.
We did alot of shopping around and were very impressed with the place we chose.
I would recommend them to anyone.
BLACK CHAPEL TATTOO...on cocoa beach in front of Coconuts. We recommend Kenny!
Tell Him Hi.

2 comments:

  1. I just caught up with your blog from early June until The Tattoo. Ken's travelogue was...well, I have no words! I laughed out loud several times. I hope your posts are preserved somewhere for the kids--they're going to want to read these someday. Pretty tattoo, but I don't believe that it didn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete