Thursday, February 26, 2009

Emotions

Ok so I am having a very emotional day. Not sure why. I think I am tired of the process and ready to go. Closed on the house today. I sorta feel like I am in a holding pattern. I have done all the priliminary stuff. Now I just kind of have to wait. I am ready to load vehicles. Hehehe. My brother has been emailing alot lately and I desperately want to get to Chile with him. I need to be out of here. We have some busy exciting days this weekend and I am hoping they pass quickly. I am just so ready to get in the car and drive away. I have never been accused of being a patient person. Waiting is extremely hard for me. I have things all ready to go and need to move on to the next step even if the world is not ready. This is partially about us all changing and stepping out of our box. Waiting is definately out of my box. I am also very sore from all the moving. Pulled a muscle in my back about 4 weeks ago and it has not had a chance to heal properly. So I am emotional, tired, and sore. I see a glass of wine in my near future. Hehehe
I have been making alot of plans with my sis and mom and am very anxious to get there. I love having Ken home with me. Just feeling him near me is so calming, even if we are not speaking. He is so much fun when he is not stressed out. The kids also seem to be responding well to his teaching. It is nice to have some help in that area. I hope to be able to start blogging more often now that we are so close to leaving and starting our adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Katie, just wanted to let you know I'm following your blog. It's great and you haven't even left yet!

    Hang in there--I just know it will all be worth it when you're seeing new places and faces in Chile!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,

    Hang in there! You're about to leave on a great adventure. I'll be following along on your blog because I'm sure I won't fit in your suitcase!

    ReplyDelete