Saturday, May 23, 2009

I am up today

Ok so my mood has improved. It is still raining. Started raining yesterday before I made it home. Home, that word is being used very loosely. A few things. I have figured out I do not have enough to do. If I was busier, I would have less time to drell on the fact that I miss Ken horribly. I have figured out that in order to have a HOT shower I have to turn on the cold water in the sink. I have perfected making oatmeal. Made brownies today...no recipe or measuring utensils. They are eatible but taste more like choclate cake. The kids are enjoying playing with Carmen´s grandchildren. Although, there have been some comunication problems. I really need the sun to come out so I can do laundry. Need clean cloths.



The lady I am renting from informed me yesterday that she has rented my cabin to someone else on June 1st, so this week is find a place. This should help keep me a bit busy. I have to find a place and pack our few belongings. Then next week I will be spending it getting settled in a new place. By then the guys should either be here or be really close. I am beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Just so long as the truck is not delayed. I may Have a complete breakdown if that happens. Cross that bridge when we come to it.

Ok so somebody in the internet cafe I am in is smoking, yuck!



I have eaten lunch twice and had pebre. It is sorta salsa. Funny thing is they were both very different. The first one was onions and cilantro with a bit of tomato. The second was almost all tomato with some cilantro and very little tomato. I like them both very much. It is funny, because we had lunch yesterday and ordered a hamburger and rice. We got a cooked hamburger patty and some rice. It also came with a salad, lettuce and steamed cold cauliflower with a white vinegar and oil dressing drowning it. It was not bad just different. I am actually able to go out and order food now.
I guess that is about all I have for now.



We are headed to a friend house later today and will spend a few hours there. Hopefully we can get a paper and try to find a place to rent. I know of one place, but it is 3 hours away.

No comments:

Post a Comment