Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Observations

I was out jogging yesterday when I happen to see steps up the side of the hill. So yes I climbed them. When I reached the top and turned around. There are not words to discribe the beauty and I did not ha ve my camera. I was above the clouds resting on the lake surface. And there sticking up clear and proud was the gorgeous snow topped volcano skirted all in soft white clouds. I was in awe!!!! I thank God for this beauty. This was a picture I will keep treasured in my mind. I hope to take Jesse, Ken and the kids up there one morning and hopefully it will be just as wonderful.

The sun came out the other day so that made it laundry day. OOPs gotta go talk to my honey.

1 comment:

  1. That view sounds beautiful. It also sounds like it was just what you needed. ;)

    I hope y'all find a place soon.

    ReplyDelete