Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rain,rain,rain

The weather today...you guessed it, rain. Not a gentle sprinkle. We are talking tropical storm down pours and west texas wind. We are not leaving the cabana today. So what do you do in a small cabana with 2 kids and no toys and very little else, eat. Not a good plan but it happens. What do you eat, bread of course, it is so plantiful. I can feel my thighs growing. We bakes oatmeal raisin cookies this morning. They turned out good. We tried an imprvised pound cake...not so good, but etible. Of course when trapped inside with nothing to do most things are etible. Hehehehe! Good theing I have meat for supper. Weather forcast is better for Sunday and Monday. I will try to get a jog or two in while the weather is improved, if that actually happens. I have a serious ant infestation in the cabana. I will tell Carmen today or tomorrow, doubt she will do anything about it. Not sure what can be done. The kids are going crazy trapped inside. The lighting is so awful I do not want them to do school. Maybe the weather will lift soon. It is interesting to bake and cook by sight alone, I have no measuring utensils. Still no luck looking for housing. Maybe I will let the monkeys play on the computer. Hope it is sunny where you are.

1 comment:

  1. It's been gray and rainy here in Fort Worth today. The weather was cooler, so that made it SO much nicer.

    They put in our yard last week... we could use the rain. ;)

    ReplyDelete